We welcome your application to enrol your child/ren at our school. We pride ourselves on our loving and dedicated Christian care, within an exciting and motivating educational environment. We hope you can visit us on our OPEN DAY on Monday, 13 May, 2019. Parents wishing to enrol students in Kindergarten - Year 6 are asked to complete an enrolment form before or during the fixed annual enrolment period which occurs during May each year.
HOW TO ENROL
You can now enrol online at St Gregory's by selecting the link above. Alternatively, submit the following paperwork and enrolment form directly to the school office. To complete the application form you will need to submit the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable)
- Student’s immunisation records
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable)
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments)
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
If you submit your application online, you will receive an email with the completed application. Please ensure this document is signed accordingly (all relevant legal guardians and parents) and submitted to the school at the time of interview.
After submission (either online or in person) the school will contact you to inform the outcome of your application. Successful applicants will then receive an offer letter together with a ‘Parent Commitment Contract’ which needs to be signed by the student’s parents/legal guardians.
SCHOOL TERM DATES
|2019||Term Begins for Students||Term Ends|
|Term 1||Wednesday, 30 January||Friday, 12 April|
|Term 2||Wednesday, 1 May||Friday, 5 July|
|Term 3||Tuesday, 23 July||Friday, 27 September|
|Term 4||Tuesday, 15 October||Wednesday, 18 December|
|2020||Term Begins for Students||Term Ends|
|Term 1||Wednesday, 29 January||Friday, 9 April|
|Term 2||Tuesday, 28 April||Friday, 3 July|
|Term 3||Tuesday, 21 July||Friday, 25 September|
|Term 4||Tuesday, 13 October||Wednesday, 16 December|
POLICIES AND DOCUMENTS
Tuition Fees are set by the Archdiocesan Catholic Education Commission each year.