We welcome your application to enrol your child/ren at our school. We pride ourselves on our loving and dedicated Christian care, within an exciting and motivating educational environment.
We hold two open days in May however welcome families who missed these days to contact the school office on 6297 1396 and we will happily arrange for a visit on an alternate day.
HOW TO ENROL
Parents wishing to enrol students in Kindergarten through to Year 6 for 2024 are asked to complete an online enrolment form during the annual enrolment period which occurs in May each year. Applications for enrolment may be accepted outside this period, depending on enrolment capacity. We currently have the capacity to accept enrolments across all grades, Kinder to Year 6. A non-refundable application fee of $50 applies upon submission.
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records.
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments).
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents. Citizenship documentation (if applicable).
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
The school will be in contact with you to discuss your application and organise an enrolment interview with the Principal. If an offer of place is provided, parents/legal guardians will be required to sign an online Parent Commitment Agreement to accept the position.
SCHOOL TERM DATES
|2024||Term Begins for Students||Term Ends|
Thursday, 1 February
Kinder rest days - 7th and 14th February
Friday, 12 April
|Term 2||Tuesday, 30 April||Thursday, 4 July|
|Term 3||Tuesday, 23 July||Thursday, 26 September|
|Term 4||Tuesday, 15 October||Wednesday, 18 December|
POLICIES AND DOCUMENTS
The School Fees at St Gregory’s Primary School currently are: