We welcome your application to enrol your child/ren at our school. We pride ourselves on our loving and dedicated Christian care, within an exciting and motivating educational environment.
We have two open days coming up in May and each day will offer two open sessions. We would love to welcome families to have a look around the school either between 9:15am and 11:00am or 3:30pm to 5:30pm on either Wednesday 3rd May or Wednesday 10th May. If families are not able to make these two dates and timeslots please contact the school office on 6297 1396 and we will happily arrange for a visit on an alternate day.
HOW TO ENROL
Parents wishing to enrol students in Kindergarten - Year 6 for 2024 are asked to complete an online enrolment form during the annual enrolment period which occurs in May each year. Applications for enrolment may be accepted outside this period, depending on enrolment capacity. We currently have the capacity to accept enrolments across all grades, Kinder to Year 6. A non-refundable application fee of $50 applies upon submission.
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE ONLINE ENROLMENT FORM
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records.
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments).
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents. Citizenship documentation (if applicable).
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
The school will be in contact with you to discuss your application and organise an enrolment interview with the Principal. If an offer of place is provided, parents/legal guardians will be required to sign an online Parent Commitment Agreement to accept the position.
SCHOOL TERM DATES
|2023||Term Begins for Students||Term Ends|
Tuesday, 31 January
Kinder rest days - 1st, 8th and 15th February
Thursday, 6 April
|Term 2||Wednesday, 26 April||Friday, 30 June|
|Term 3||Tuesday, 18 July||Friday, 22 September|
|Term 4||Tuesday, 10 October||Friday, 15 December|
POLICIES AND DOCUMENTS
Enrolment Policy and Other Related Documents
The School Fees at St Gregory’s Primary School currently are:
|CE Tuition Fee||$357 per family per term|
|School Resource Levy||$420 per family per term|
|Student Resource Levy||$ 65 per student per term|
|School Year Book||$ 25 per family per year|